We have a number of roles available, if you would like to apply for a role please email. Lee@Smartbreeder.com with a CV and covering letter.
Here at Smartbreeder.com we have a new an exciting opportunity for an Operations Assistant to join our team!
This is a role where you will never be bored, you will be supporting the Operations Manager on a day to day basis and will act as their replacement when they are not in the business.
The role is varied and everyday will be different, so you need to be a quick thinker and have attention to detail.
Your Duties would included...
1. Supporting the Operations Manager with general day to day duties.
2. Dealing with customer complaints
3. Supporting the customer service team in busy periods
4. Dealing with errors from our warehouse
5. Ordering stock supplies
6. Chasing invoices
7. Chasing payments from customers and debtors
8. General Admin duties
9. Supporting the directors
10. Arranging collections/deliveries etc
If you think you would be an ideal candidate for the role, please send your CV and a brief description to why you think you'll be suitable.
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (late finishes may occur) You are also required to work ONE Saturday a month.
Rate of Pay - Depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.30 /hour
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Immediate start for the right people!
-Are you fed up of selling or calling people and nagging them?
-Are you fed up of trying to sell things?
-Do you enjoy helping people who are not completely tech savvy?
-Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service via the phone and email?
Then this is the job for you! hurry up and apply!
We are looking for Inbound Customer Service advisor's who are able to work in an extremely fast paced environment. Answering emails and phone calls from people looking to transfer their pets microchips. You must be self motivated, and have excellent communications skills, as well as attention to detail.
You will be answering calls from people who are struggling to use our online service, you will take orders or help them through the process.
Sometimes there are strange requests, however, we are looking for someone who wants to help. Whether the customer is looking to update details, sell their pet, set up a new account, buy some dog food or even tell us their beloved pet has died.
Whats init for you!
- We are the best in the industry, new management means new changes!
- We look after our staff and want to make you feel happy at work.
- We don't ask you to sell anything over the phone we just ask you to help.
- Someone who's hardworking and knows how to speak to a customer.
- Someone who's good at time keeping and attendance.
- Someone who has previous call centre experience with a friendly manner on the phone and doesn't get stressed with those customers who are not as tech savvy as we are!
5 days in the week. Monday - Friday! ONE SATURDAY PER MONTH!
If you have call centre experience and thrive working under pressure, Apply now.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14,500.00 to £16,000.00 /year
Are you a animal lover looking for your next marketing role?
A rare opportunity has arisen to join one of the coolest microchipping companies based at their exciting head office in Manchester.
They are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, creative individual to help deliver the company’s marketing strategy through innovative techniques.
The company encourages experimentation so you will be able to flex your creative muscles and be willing to test new tactics and channels, both online and offline.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving increased brand awareness through a mix of creative ideas across numerous channels
- Creating enticing social media content to build loyal followers and turn them into brand advocates
- Analysing marketing performance to ensure continual improvement
- Making recommendations to drive new ideas and test new platforms
- Writing enticing copy for website, online shop, email marketing campaigns and press releases
- Database management, segmentation, updating and creating new database lists
- Internal marketing
- Assisting with measurement and reporting against marketing objectives and KPIs
- Producing or commissioning promotional material
- Managing the productivity of campaigns
- Attending conferences, product launches and networking events to stay at the forefront of the technology required to deliver excellence in this area
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a good mix of creative and technical skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Display good organisational skills
- Exhibit a willingness and ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Come with a highly-motivated attitude
- Want to be part of making the company the best in its sector
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year