SmartScreen Ultrasound Scanner
**2 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
**Free veterinary taught/approved/accredited ultrasound course & qualification included.
**0% interest free finance available
- Large, crystal clear 15" monitor
- 80 channels for a high resolution image
- CE Certified
This scanner has been created with the professional mobile scanner in mind, and is packed full of useful features. For a start, all of the buttons are touchscreen, quick and easy to adjust), meaning that at the end of each scan, all you need to do is wipe over your monitor and you're ready to move onto the next client. There is no risk of dirt or hairs getting in-between and under your buttons, ensuring maximum client safety.
- Microconvex. Perfect for small animal work. First choice of vet practices specialising in small animal work, and dog breeders scanning small to medium sized breeds.
- Convex. This probe has a larger footprint than the microconvex, and a lower frequency, giving it better penetration in larger animals. This probe is best suited as a first choice for breeders of giant breed dogs, and as a second probe for vet practices or mobile scanners who need to be able to cater for a broad range of clients.
- Linear. Linear probes are excellent for vascular work and very popular for use on very small animals (cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and so on), where great penetration is not required. This probe can also be used for tendon scanning on horses.
- Transrectal. Required for bovine and equine pregnancy scanning. Please note that equine scanning can only be performed by a qualified veterinarian in the UK.