Total support for old dogs.
100% natural Senior Dog is formulated to maintain and support:
- supple joints and muscles
- a healthy circulatory system
- liver and kidney function
- digestive balance
Senior Dog is a fine cut dry supplement containing herbs such as hawthorn, devils claw and milk thistle to provide all round support for the older dog. Its liquid equivalent, Senior Dog Gold, could be used initially due to its quicker absorption (we do not suggest you give both together).
If you find your dog has over exerted itself such as on holiday and additional support is required, consider our Canine Releaf Gold. Our topicals such as Muscle Magic or TLC may also prove beneficial.
- Meadowsweet herb
- Devils Claw root
- Milk Thistle seed
- Hawthorn tops
- Cleaver herb
- Dandelion root
- Nettle herb
- Burdock root
- Rosemary herb
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use