The 100% natural Seaweed & Rosehip is formulated to maintain and support:
- dogs of all ages, providing a balanced blend of nutrients
- healthy coat colour and skin quality
Seaweed & Rosehip is a fine cut dry supplement helping to provide a balanced blend of vitamins, minerals and trace elements including iodine, calcium and vitamin C. Some customers like to switch between Vital Daily Health and our Seaweed & Rosehip supplement to give optimum coverage throughout the year.
Note: Dog owners could use the more granular Equine Hoof & Health supplement if they own several dogs of larger breeds, BUT do use a 2.5ml scoop instead of the Equine sized scoop contained in the Hoof & Health supplement. The more granular texture may make it unsuitable for small dogs.
- Seaweed Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Rosehip shells (Rosa canina)
How do I use it?
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use