Canine Progesterone Machine
Determining the optimal time for insemination is one of the most critical steps for successful breeding.
The MiniReader is an affordable, accurate and reliable device to read and provide the results of Minitube’s ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) test within 35 minutes.
- It is used with the ELISA test kit.
- Detection of ovulation
- Determination of the ideal time for artificial insemination or natural breeding Your benefits
- Small sample is needed (0.02 ml of blood serum)
- Fast and accurate results in just over half an hour for immediate assessment - any day of the week
- Accurate and consistent readings as absolute progesterone concentration is shown in ng/ml (not only relative readings of ‘high’ or ‘low’)
- Small device fits anywhere
- Size of test kit adapted to the needs of veterinarians
- Easy handling and maintenance
Test kit for measuring Progesterone in canine serum
- Standard 1, 2, 3
- Washing solution
- Coated wells
Warming unit for sample incubation during the ELISA reaction
- Optimal conditions for ELISA reaction occur at 37°C and protected from light. The well holder is transferred directly to the MiniReader after the ELISA reaction is finished.
Pipette tips x1000/bag