100% natural Phytobalm:
- is a soothing cream for minor wounds and skin irritations
- has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- encourages healthy hair re-growth
- can be used on dogs and cats
Phytobalm can be used on many animals and it is often called our "magic cream" by customers. It comes in a shea butter base with herbal tinctures and oils including calendula and hypericum. It is ideal to use on clean minor wounds, cuts or abrasions.
- Shea Butter
- Calendula oil and plant extract
- Myrrh (Commiphora molmol) essential oil
- Hypericum (St John’s Wort) oil and tincture
Phytobalm contains only natural preservatives and does not contain any parabens petroleum based preservative.
How do I use it?
Apply topically to clean minor wounds and abrasions.
Shea Butter which forms the base of our fantastic Phytobalm, is made from the nuts of a tree found on the African savannahs. This rich soothing butter is used by the local women for minor cuts and abrasions, and for its remarkable skin softening properties. We use Phytobalm on all our animals and ourselves, keep some handy in the home or tack room.