Draminski™ Dog Ovulation Detector
For bitch mating.
The detector is a fully portable device used to determine an optimum time for bitch mating.
Recommended for the best dog breeders.
It is a perfect device for breeders who experience problems with effective mating. Owing to this simple method, the breeder can detect ovarian cycle disorders and determine the best date of mating, even if external symptoms fail to indicate that. The device uses the relationship between changes in the electrical resistance of mucus and appearance of oestrus. Measurement is easy to make and completely safe for a tested animal.
Detector of the optimum mating time for bitches has been sold at home and abroad for many years. It was presented during numerous trade fairs and exhibitions, for instance at such a well-known and important exhibition as Crufts in Great Britain. The device has already gained popularity in numerous countries worldwide, even in such distant places as United States or Japan.
- detecting the best mating time for bitches
- no need to repeat mating
- helps to identify ‘silent heat’ and ovarian cycle disorders
- reduction of costly visits to the vet
- allows for eliminating the stress related with repeated attempts at mating
- reduces travel costs related to re-mating
- measurement is made by inserting the probe in the animal’s vagina. The result is obtained after conducting a measurement cycle. It is advised to conduct one or two measurement cycles per day.
- it is important to carefully disinfect the probe before making a measurement.
- oestrus detector
- 1 x9V 6F-22 type battery
- measurement sheet
- transport case with foam insert