Dry herb supplement.
100% natural Cush X is formulated to maintain and support:
- balanced hormonal levels
- balanced endocrine and adrenal system
- normal kidney and urinary function
- a healthy circulation
Cush X is a fine cut dry supplement containing herbs such as vitex agnus castus and milk thistle seed and can help support dogs to maintain a balanced endocrine system.
- Vitex agnus castus seed
- Goats rue herb
- Bilberry fruit
- Artichoke leaf
- Milk Thistle seed
- Golden rod herb
How do I use it?
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
Burdock - Arctium lappa - is known as the 'Power Digger' of the herb world because it is so effective at helping to support the natural cleansing action of the lymphatic system. It is so effective at this that it is important to always pair up Burdock with other herbs that support the removal of waste products from the body, herbs such as cleaver, nettle, artichoke or dandelion. This could account for why Dandelion and Burdock were used to make the famous country wine.